April 25, 2016
Hairstyle Appreciation Day
Imagine a lion in the morning after a long night spent in the cold and humid air: that’s exactly what I see in the mirror every morning. Oh yes, my crazy hair would scare the dickens out of you! It takes at least an hour every morning to tame that mane, and although I (usually!) get there in the end, I do wonder how those with locks wavier than mine manage it, day in, day out...
So, I was not surprised to learn there’s a special date in the calendar dedicated to this daily fight/plight: it’s Hair Appreciation Day and it’s this weekend (30th April) - the perfect time to get some #hairspiration!
There was the need for Pinterest or beauty blogs though, I surprisingly found all the ideas I need right here! The heroes and heroines of these sassy Bingo Extra slots are leading the way with classic styles - take a look and choose your new 'do'!
- Cleopatra - Pull off the exotic look of Cleopatra and take on the beauty of the past. Top celebs like Christina Aguilera, Madonna, Taylor Swift, and Rihanna have copied Cleopatra’s hairstyle in the past, will you be next?
- Grease: Danny & Sandy – John Travolta wore one of the most famous hairdos of all time in the movie Grease.
- Royal Masquerade – Explore the hairdos of the 18th and 19th century. This game reminds me of the ‘pouf’ hairs made popular by Marie Antoinette, Queen of France.
- Pirate Princess – Jack Sparrow’s dreadlocks from Pirates of the Caribbean re not just for the boys, this hairstyle can be hot on Pirate Princesses too.
- Make Over Magic – Get a complete transformation in this game! Experiment with new hairstyles and looks until your heart’s content.
- Golden Goddess – Colossal wins spiral from the curly locks of the Golden Goddess. How does she keep it looking so good?!
Which hairstyle suits you best? Post your comments (or even better, a picture!) on the Bingo Extra Facebook page this weekend and get Free Spins to enjoy your favourite slots – see you soon!