Hiya fellas! Do you hear the drums roll at the primo online bingo site; Bingo Extra? If not then bring your ears closer as they are beating out the news of our latest winner; I.M who rocked it with a win of £791!

The wins started edging their way into I.M's account on the day he signed up, but the big blast was seen a few days afterwards while he was playing on his mobile.  I.M. started his day on the fab bingo games before shifting to play on Shaman’s Dream slot. With a bet of £0.25  I.M. started to put his faith in the great Shaman and good job he did - a big win £791 was awarded when 3 dream catcher symbols triggered the free games feature!

According to ancient lore, a great shaman can hypnotise the white wolf so he brings the wins to your balance! Well, that's what we've heard anyway ;) Representing the wild symbol, the white wolf wild symbol will not only contribute in a winning combination but it will also howl to double the pays!

A regular dream catcher is believed to bring good dreams to its owners, but on Shaman’s Dream slots it will add something extra! There’s no witchcraft involved, you just have to line up 3 or more dream catcher symbols and like I.M., watch the magic unfold!

All the prizes will be tripled in the free spins, and you can blow it sky high in the Gamble bonus round, where you can give your prize an extra boost after any winning spin. Play Shaman's Dream at BingoExtra.com today for your chance to be our next big winner.

Bingo Extra

Won on:

Won amount: £791.00

More Info on »

Meredith is a recent Media graduate, who loves Candy Crush, Baileys cheesecake, Stephen King books and her pet hamster, Joey.