Mirror Mirror on the Wall, which Bingo Extra game is the sweetest of them all?

Player M.M from Aberdeen has the answer! She recently found a new favourite slot when she jumped on board the Sugar Train and won £1,000! We checked in with MM to see how she was enjoying the ride and she told us “I feel good, and I hope my luck continues!”. We certainly wish you more tasty wins to come too Hun – well done!

Sugar Train is truly a mouth-watering slot - the background of the game is a land of popsicles, and the reels are made of hard candy canes. The symbols on the reels are a pure sugary delight – spin treats like colourful cupcakes, chocolate bars, sweets, jellies, doughnuts, and gummy bears.

This Gummy Bear acts as both the wild symbol to double your pays and the key to the Free Spins Feature, where you can sink your teeth in to up to 25 free spins. Plus, slide on the Rainbow symbol during the Rainbow Pick Bonus game to get up to 100x the stake value, delicious!

Try Sugar Train Slot at BingoExtra.com today and you could be the next sweet winner!

Bingo Extra

Won on:

Won amount: £1,006

More Info on »

Meredith is a recent Media graduate, who loves Candy Crush, Baileys cheesecake, Stephen King books and her pet hamster, Joey.