People say that lightning never strikes twice... but here’s a double tale that tells otherwise! This story is about J.O who recently won twice on the same day, and two days later he won £2,000 two times on the very same game bring home total winnings of £9,595 at Bingo Extra!

Guess what, the name of the game is… Twin Spin™! Isn’t that incredible? I truly believe his lucky number is 2! There is no other way that I can explain the chemistry of the number 2 while J.O was playing Twin Spin™ Slot.

The lucky winner, from Northern Ireland, started his lucky streak a few days ago when he won £3,240 while playing from his mobile phone. He continued playing on his desktop at home and won a further £2,355. But it did not end there - two days he won twice the amount of £2,000 on two spins – or should we say Twin Spins!

“I am happy and delighted about the winnings” is what J.O had to say about his lucky win. And at Bingo Extra we’re so happy for him too!  

The retro style Twin Spin™ is a 5 reels slot by NetEnt and it uses cutting edge video slot technology. Here you will discover identical and adjacent twin reels that are linked together on each spin.

Watch as the twin reels expand randomly during any spin to become triplet, quadruplet, or even quintuplet reels to award some mind blowing winning combos with its 243 ways to win.

The double fun doesn’t stop with Twin Spin™ Slot. You can x 2 the entertainment (and hopefully your luck!) by playing games such as Double Your Dough, Doubleup Ducks or even Double Exposure Black Jack. They are all ready and waiting for you right here at BingoExtra.com – good luck!

Bingo Extra

Won on:

Won amount: £9,595.00

More Info on »

Meredith is a recent Media graduate, who loves Candy Crush, Baileys cheesecake, Stephen King books and her pet hamster, Joey.