- Promotions are open to all members (unless specified in the case of a VIP only promotion) who have opened a real money account on Bingo Extra.com.
- Unless stated, the Bingo promotions cannot be combined with any other promotion offered at Bingo Extra.com.
- Unless stated, promos expire after 30 days.
- Only players with Active accounts are eligible for promotional offers and prizes. If a player’s account is Suspended or Closed during the promo period, for any reason, their promo entry will be forfeited.
- Real funds (deposit or winnings generated from playing with real funds) will be used first on your account. Once you have no real money remaining on your balance, your bonus will become playable and wagering requirements will need to be met prior to requesting a withdrawal. You are also able to place bets which consists of both real and bonus money, wins as a result from such a bet will be paid out proportionally in real and bonus money.
- We may at our absolute discretion restrict who may enter into promotions for any reason.
- All offers/promotions are designed to give players more entertainment and should always be played in a fair manner, with respect for our terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms or indication of manipulation of our systems/ bonus wallet/games will result in removal of funds from the account and removal from future offers, ultimately ending in possible closure of the account and blocking from any other sites associated with us.
Bingo Extra operates a zero-tolerance policy towards bonus abuse, taking unfair advantage of offers and/or any other suspicious activity, and we reserve the right to block and remove bonuses and/or associated winnings from accounts that we suspect are involved in such activities or behaviours.
Examples of such activities or behaviours are outlined but not limited to clause below.
Examples of promotional abuse and/or irregular play (otherwise known as promotional play restrictions):
2. Where there is evidence of a series of wagers placed by a customer or group of customers (e.g. Using a strategy that has been identified across multiple accounts to take advantage of an offer or loophole), which due to a promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, we reserve the right to confiscate or void the winnings.
3. Using “Delayed winnings” tactics to manipulate promotional terms and gain an unfair advantage. For example, while playing a game, a "bonus/free spin" feature is initiated with bonus or cash funds, then the player exits out of the “free spin” or “bonus” feature bonus by closing the game and moving to another game. The player then returns to the original game to complete the “bonus/free spin” feature at a later time in circumstances after the original bonus money has been forfeited, lost or wagering met and then converted to cash.
4. “Pending Outcome Bets” leaving large bets on a table pending an outcome or an action, for example on blackjack, and then returning at a later time in different circumstances such as after the bonus money has been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash to complete the bet to manipulate the promotion for an advantage.
5. “State game abuse” where the use of bonus or cash funds are used to progress through the bonus stages/collectable features (for example, collecting 9 out of 10 symbols to reach that bonus feature) and then returning to the final stages (for example, playing to collect the final symbol to reach 10 out of 10 symbols to reach the bonus feature) to return the associated winnings with cash bets when bonus funds have been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash. These games include but are not limited to those listed as excluded games.
6. “Bonus Wallet Hierarchy” any customers playing on table games with the intention to abuse the Bonus Wallet Hierarchy (as defined above) and exploit the system and promotions in a way they were not originally intended, may have their winnings forfeited and account closed.
7.“Collusion” where customers try to cheat the system to unfairly take advantage of promotions or other customers by adopting gaming betting patterns which are contrary to fair play and such customers may have their winnings forfeited and accounts closed.
If a player is identified to be breaching bonus terms following an internal investigation, they may be prevented from taking promotions/bonuses in future. This includes but is not limited to on site offers, targeted offers and any new player offers. This decision will be made by management and is final.